Friday, November 6, 2009

Who's Tatting This Weekend?

I am!

I have so much tatting that I want to work on. Some of it is brand new and will be for a couple of Tatting Exchanges that are coming up this month. There are still a couple of unfinished motifs that I'm working on and want to get finished, and, of course, I'm always scouring the internet for more ideas. It's crazy. Right now, there is no way I would ever use up all of the thread I have or be able to even do one sample of all the motifs in all the books I own, and yet, I keep looking for more.

For me, that's part of the fun. Whether it's tatting, quilting, or any other craft, I want to experience all of it and see what others have created and how I can weave all of the tangle threads together into some new idea.

What tatting project are you working on this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice complements on my blog. The reversable motif is a pattern by Jane Eborall. She is my favorite designer. Here is a linki to the Reversable motifs that I have at the top of my blog. I love this pattern:
    http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/Reversemotif.pdf

    Happy tating!!

    ReplyDelete

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!