Thursday, November 26, 2009

Welcome New Friends

Just a quick Thank You to everyone who has visited my tatting blog. I am visiting all of your blogs and learning a lot about what I want to see on my blog and how I can improve it to make it as interesting as possible. I will be posting more photos and adding some tips and techniques I've picked up along the way. Of course, I'm always looking for new widgets and improvements/add-ons from Blogger that make sharing info much easier and more fun to use.

It is a blessing to me to be able to share my interests with all of you and I am truly enjoying your blogs about tatting, sewing, quilting, and other crafts through the use of something so readily available and easy to use. Not very long ago, sharing knowledge and photos was kept within a small community of family and friends - usually only those you saw at work, school or church or corresponded with using snail mail.

Now we can easily share everything about the process of creating beautiful crafts in a few minutes all over the world. I love technology!

Again, thank you and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you a little bit more next year.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job on the blog!

    You are going to love Tat-land-on-line! Everyone is so very friendly and helpful. My blog has added so much to my tatting life! Welcome! Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you. How very true. Happy Tatting and Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can probably tell, I love the internet and technology. I'm always changing the look and feel of my blog. Everyone in the tatting community has been fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!