Saturday, November 14, 2009

Too Many Lists

OK, I'm a list maker; I admit it. I make lists for everything. The problem for me is that I have too many lists on various pieces of paper or on the computer or my phone and none of them are in sync.

Today I found a free app that I think will help keep my lists organized. It's called TaDa List and you can open it from anywhere. Here's what one of my lists looks like (I've already created four). You can even email it to yourself. Once you check off an item as being completed, it is removed from your to-do l ist but it is still displayed on the TaDa List so that you have an complete listing of everything (finished and in progress).

Well, I hope this works. If it does, all I can say is TaDa!!


2 comments:

  1. That is totally cool! I ♥ it! Thanks for sharing. I will probably use this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and saying HI.

    ReplyDelete

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!