Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tatting, Tatting Everywhere!

There is so much tatting information on the internet! I mean, really, I knew there were tons of blogs, videos, and shops but the more I get involved in the tatting community, the more information I find. There are Yahoo groups, several forums and boards, and don't even get me started on the number of Etsy shops, thread suppliers, and tatting/lace blogs that are available.

The best part is that you share your creativity with the rest of us - your tips and shortcuts learned along the way, ideas and patterns, and beautiful photos of your work. You are thoughtful and giving and much appreciated by all.

I've learned a lot from reading your blogs, following your suggestions, and tatting your beautiful patterns. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Like an arrow, your poignancy shot straight to my heart. The best part is that you don't know yet how great and giving the tatting community is ALL THE TIME. Some of the best people you're likely to ever meet.

    Cherish the journey! Every day you will triumph over an obstacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tatteristic,(great name), just found your blog, welcome to the wonderful blogging tatting world.

    ReplyDelete

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!