Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Christmas Ideas

Today was a dark and cloudy day with a little bit of rain - just perfect!! It makes me think about the holidays. During my lunch break, I went to this wonderful quilt shop nearby in search of ideas. I found a couple of adorable purse patterns that I think I'll make for Christmas. What I really want to do is a crazy quilt look and instead of the usual embroidery stitches (I may still use some), I'll put some of my tatting on the purses. I think they'll look great and it gives me a chance to use some of the random motifs that don't really belong anywhere and some edgings that I've tried but haven't attached to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!