Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tatted Christmas Motifs Finished

Well, I did it and I'm so happy to have it completed early. I say early because I'm usually up all night on Christmas Eve wrapping gifts. All of our gifts are wrapped and separated by family and ready to be delivered.

All of my tatting for Christmas is complete. I made about a dozen different patterns to be used as ornaments or tucked inside a Christmas card. I was even able to get some glitter on them so that they would be sparkly.

I had not originally intended to make snowflakes for Christmas but once I finished a couple, I found that I was really enjoying the patterns so I kept tatting up more.

Since they were so much fun, I think I will order the 24 Snowflakes book and make some as part of my 25 Motif Challenge.

Speaking of the 25 Motif Challenge, most of my Christmas projects are done so I can decide which motif to create first for the challenge. I did not have enough time to finish the crazy quilted purses but I will continue to work on them and give them as late gifts to the recipients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!