Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Secret Santa Tatting Exchanges

December has been a very busy month. I participated in a couple of Secret Santa Exchanges and received some lovely thread and other tatting items. I can't wait to try out the thread but I have to hold off until after the holidays are over. There are just too many things going on this month!

I found a snowflake pattern that is pretty and easy to tat so I've tatted it in three different sized threads and with both a needle and shuttles. All of them turned out very pretty and I think I may do it one more time and add beads to it.

Off to tat. See ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!