Monday, February 1, 2010

Introducing Norman, the Rooster from California

I would like to introduce you to Norman. He's a beautiful rooster born and raised in California.

Norman was a wonderful  Tat It And See pattern created by Jane Eborall. For 11 days Jane taunted and teased us with small portions of the pattern to tat Norman. When we began, we had no idea what he would turn out to be. All we knew was that we needed three coordinating threads, a small bead, and time to have lots of fun!




Jane does a fantastic job with T.I.A.S. and not only provides the pattern, she includes helpful tatting tips and techniques about joining threads, adding beads, and other ideas along the way.

Once Norman was completed, Jane even provided patterns for the rest of his family, his chickee wife Aileen, and their two chicklings.

Thank you Jane. I'm already looking forward to the next T.I.A.S.

Note: I changed photos because I thought the first one was too dark 02/03/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!