Thursday, January 7, 2010

Request for Bag/Tote Patterns

I've had a couple of requests for the patterns I used for the bags.

The crazy quilt bag with the tatting embellishment is called #ps026 Mini Bow Tucks by Penny Sturges. The size is 11" wide by 10" tall by 5" deep. I purchased this pattern at a quilt store, The website is listed as www.quiltsillustrated.com.


The pattern is not a 'crazy quilt' pattern; I did that part myself simply by sewing together strips of fabric in a random crazy quilt kind of way.

The brown and green floral totes were made from a Simplicity pattern, #2685. It measures 17" x 19" and could easily be used as a diaper bag, beach bag, or just about anything else.I used a home decor type of fabric with a canvas lining to make it very durable.

If you make any purses, please post a picture and let me know. I'd love to see them.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info. Have a great day! I would of probably did the same (crazy quilt) way. It makes it more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Since you're already here, why not take a second and say hello or leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you. I read and enjoy all the comments. Thanks!